Apply for Erectile Dysfunction treatment
How it Works?
- Just €25
- No risk, 100% refund if our Doctors cannot help you
- Online consultations with Irish based doctors
- Our doctors issue a 6 month prescription if medically safe and suitable
- Prescription sent to your chosen pharmacy via secure email (Healthmail) within minutes of approval.
- Valid in any Irish pharmacy to buy your medication
- 100% no quibble money back guarantee
The information that you provide is covered by the same patient-doctor confidentiality as in a normal face to face consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions on Our Service
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is when it is difficult to get or maintain an erection hard enough for sex.
This happens to most men occasionally, and it is not a cause for concern. You’re more likely to experience this if you are feeling tired or stressed. It’s also quite common if you have consumed a lot of alcohol. However, if this becomes a persistent or recurring problem……. recurring erection trouble could indicate erectile dysfunction (ED).
Erectile dysfunction often causes stress and can impact your self-confidence, but it can be treated with a prescription from your doctor.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction becomes more common as you get older, but it can occur at any age. It can be caused by psychological issues or an underlying medical condition. Often, ED is caused by a combination of both psychological and physical factors.
ED can be caused by some physical factors, such as:
- Medical conditions: diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, and low testosterone.
- Injuries: particularly if arteries or nerves are damaged.
- Tobacco, drug, and alcohol use: especially with long-term or heavy use.
- Certain prescription medications: antidepressants, antihistamines, and medications used to treat pain, high blood pressure or prostate conditions.
- Certain medical treatments: radiation therapy or prostate surgery.
Some psychological factors can also cause or worsen ED; these include:
- Mental health conditions, such as depression and anxiety
- Sleep disorders
Medications like Viagra can help patients achieve and maintain an erection. However, you should note that ED medications will not address any underlying medical conditions that may be the root cause of the problem. In this case, you should speak to your doctor to treat the underlying cause.
How can I order a prescription for erectile dysfunction treatment?
Ordering a prescription for erectile dysfunction treatment couldn’t be easier with Webdoctor.ie.
Firstly, you will need to provide our doctors with some basic personal information and a brief medical history. This questionnaire can be accessed at any time, from any device with an internet connection, and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete.
One of our registered doctors will then review your questionnaire. If approved, we will send your prescription directly to an Irish pharmacy of your choice.
What are Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and Spedra, and how do they work?
Viagra,Cialis, Levitra and Spedra are brand names for the drugs sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil, and avanafil respectively. . They are part of the PDE-5 (Phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor family and work by increasing blood flow to the penis, helping to provide a firmer and longer-lasting erection when sexually aroused.The treatment will not resolve the underlying physical cause of your ED or increase your sexual desire.
How does Viagra work?
Viagra’s active ingredient (sildenafil citrate) increases blood flow to the penis. It enables a firmer, longer-lasting erection if you are sexually aroused. The treatment will not resolve the underlying physical cause of your ED or increase your sexual desire.
Dr. Sylvester Mooney
BSc, LRCS & PI, MB, BCh, BAO, DObs, DCH, DFSRH(RCOG)