A discreet and convenient way to delay your period for up to 17 days.
It’s absolutely normal to face times when being on your period is inconvenient. Holidays would be a good example.
At these times, there are medications that can be used to delay it.
Simply fill in the following brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your answers and prescribe if you are medically suitable. Otherwise, you will receive a 100% refund.
How does the Period Delay treatment work
At Webdoctor we can provide period delay treatment, if clinically suitable. This treatment contains a form of progesterone. There is currently only one form of period delay treatment (oral) available through our service.
This medication is very safe and commonly prescribed. The tablet should be taken 3 times a day, starting 3 days before your period is due. Your period should return within 72 hours after stopping the medication.
How the service works
- Just €25
- 100% no quibble money back guarantee
- Online consultations with Irish based doctors
- Prescription sent to your chosen pharmacy via secure email (Healthmail) within minutes of approval
- Our doctors issue a prescription if medically safe and suitable
- Valid in any Irish pharmacy to buy your medication
- No risk, 100% refund if our Doctors cannot help you
Note: We can only ever prescribe for this treatment for patients that are at least 17 years of age.
Dr. Sylvester Mooney
BSc, LRCS & PI, MB, BCh, BAO, DObs, DCH, DFSRH(RCOG)