The information that you provide is covered by the same patient-doctor confidentiality as in a normal face to face consultation.
This service is suitable for you if:
- You are over 18 years old.
- Ask one question per online consultation.
This service is not suitable:
- For medical emergencies (e.g. profuse bleeding, breathing difficulties, chest pains, sudden severe weakness, etc.). If you have a medical emergency you should contact Emergency Services on 112 or 999.
- If you feel you will do harm to yourself or have suicidal thoughts we urge you to contact your local GP, a family member, friend or work colleague. The Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123. Pieta House provide suicide and self-harm support services all over Ireland.
This service cannot provide:
- A prescription for medication.
- A referral to see a specialist.
- Sick notes/certificates.
Ok, Let's Start