- Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people - even if your symptoms are mild.
- Call your local GP, GP out of hours service or local emergency department or book a video consultation with us here.
You will only need to be tested for Coronavirus if you have:
- been in contact with a person who has confirmed coronavirus
- been to one of the affected areas (listed above)
- been in a hospital/ healthcare facility that is treating patients with coronavirus.
- have been to the areas listed above AND have symptoms of cough, high temperature and shortness of breath.
As an employer, follow the HSE advice here.
Advise family, friends or work colleagues to avoid non-essential travel to Italy and China. For the latest information on travel advice around the world see the Department of Foreign Affairs Website.